Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 2 - Campus, Downtown

Here are the results from today's run. I began on campus near the art building and continued towards downtown until I hit the mall (the checkered sidewalk there is unsuitable to write on with chalk, and there are persistent street-sweeping crews).


















Audience interaction was relatively minimal. Those people who did notice I was doing something out of the ordinary generally tried to pretend nothing was going on at all. One person expressed discomfort at my proximity to them: they were sitting and eating next to the two discarded drink cups in the fourth photograph and would not meet my gaze.

1 comment:

tgwalker said...

I love this. You should do a website for this project specifically and leave the address on little pieces of paper all over the city. My favorite picture is the last one.